UP Scholarship 2023-24: The Government of Uttar Pradesh providing scholarship for students who are studying in Uttar Pradesh state. students can apply online for UP pre Matric Scholarship 2023 and up post-matric scholarship 2023 by visiting the official website. All the candidates belongs to SC ST, OBC, minority, and general can apply under this is scholarship program. so if you are also I student who are studying in Uttar Pradesh then you can also take the benefit of UP scholarship program 2023. today we are providing you step by step details to apply online for Uttar Pradesh scholarship portal Pre Matric and post matric scholarship program 2023. so read our article to know all the eligibility criteria and required document for applying online under this scholarship.
UP Scholarship 2023-24 Registration
Uttar Pradesh government is providing state-level scholarships for various categories of students under UP Pre Matric and post-matric scholarship. Students from classes 9th to 10th can apply online for UP Pre Matric Scholarship program. The government will provide financial assistance to these students. however, those who have completed their 10th class and studying in 11th and 12th can apply for UP post matric scholarship 2023. If you are studying in any diploma or certificate course after the 10th class then you can also apply for post matric scholarship other than inter. Various departments including Uttar Pradesh Minority Welfare Department, Backward class welfare department, social welfare department, And tribal Welfare Department are providing these scholarships to their targeted students.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship 2023
Benefits of UP scholarship 2023
Students will get 150 rupees per month under Uttar Pradesh pre matric scholarship 2023. this amount will be provided up to 10 years of the educational session. Government will also provide 750 additional at the time of providing scholarship amount to the beneficiary bank account. the post matric scholarship amount is vary according to the course of the candidate. government it provide the tuition fees, hostel fees, and other financial help tho the candidate for various post matric courses.
Documents for UP Scholarship 2023
You need to upload the following documents that the time of online registration for UP scholarship portal;
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- previous year marksheet
- current year admission letter
- fees structure of the institute
- state domicile certificate
- income certificate of the family
- bank passbook photo copy
UP Scholarship Apply Online
You have to apply for UP scholarship pre matric and post matric, By using your user id and password. follow the following steps to apply online in UP scholarship portal
- visit to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Saksham scholarship portal. click to this link to visit directly on the website https://scholarship.up.gov.in/
- Search the link for registration online and click on this button
- Enter your personal details and contact information in this section to register yourself on the website.
- use usual ID and password to login to the portal and apply the scholarship which is related to your eligibility.
- Fill online application form and your educational details in this form
- at the end you have to upload your all the documents to the website. if there is any mistake in your document, or your document are clear then your application will be rejected.